Advise us by phone (011 268 0298), fax (011 268 0349), email (email@example.com) or visit our website on www.thrupps.co.za to provide us with your requirements. We are also willing to collect your order or you could advise us in store at the Thrupps Centre in Illovo. For your convienience we have put together a list of tips for when you are ordering and any other additional information we may need. Please read below.
In order to make use of our online shopping facility please register before attempting to order online. See the information below.
Online Account Application
If you would like to make use of the Thrupps online shopping facility, but aren't currently a Thrupps account customer, please download, fill out and fax the Account Application to Thrupps and we will contact you with your User name and Password as soon as we receive the application; enabling you to enjoy the additional free time that shopping online with Thrupps and having your groceries delivered to your door will undoubtedly give you. If you are already an account customer but haven't yet received your User name and Password, simply contact us by phone or e-mail and soon you too will be enjoying a lot more free time.
+27 (0)11 268 0298
+27 (0)11 268 0349
Thrupps account application forms are available online.
You need Adobe Acrobat
Download Acrobat Reader.
Download Personal account application forms here.
Download Business account application forms here.
Your Thrupps Account Number (Credit card and COD customers also have a number)
Name of person placing order and name of account holder if not the same.
Delivery address and contact number.
Where relevant please provide additional information or instructions (eg: order number)
· Be as specific as you can with brand, description, quantity and size of product required.
(We will use our best judgement unless you specify “ no substitutes”.)
· We will attempt to contact you to clarify your requirements should it be necessary.
· Please use exact size and quantity (350ml or 2.5kg) rather than “large” or “small”.
· Call on our helpdesk (phone or instore) to get assistance in setting up your online ordering.
· Our helpdesk can also provide advice on our Standing, Gift or Calling order services.
· Try to avoid month end and Fridays for large orders (generally these times are busier).
· Consolidate your orders so as to take advantage of the cost structure, which is 10% of the
value of groceries purchased with a minimum of R15.00 and a maximum cost of R45.00 per delivery.
If you place your order before 11am.,you will receive your order the same day or at a specified courier time outside of our normal delivery area in Johannesburg.
If you require an order first thing next morning, place your order before 16h00.
Orders placed before 09h30 on a Saturday will be delivered the same day.
Naturally you may specify which day delivery is required (Except Sundays).